Clear up that type ClearType is an effect that smooths the text fonts on a flat screen monitor. If enable at a high resolution on a CRT monitor, it will make things difficult to read. (or click here for tutor)
• Click Start | Control Panel
• Click the Appearance And Themes tab
• Click the Display icon | Appearance tab | Effects button
• Check the box labeled Use The Following Method To Smooth Edges Of
Screen Fonts and select ClearType
• Click OK.
Clean up your cach files
To clear your cache in Internet Explorer:
• Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
• Select the General tab, then click Delete Files in the Temporary nternet files section.
• In the Delete Files dialog box that appears, select Delete all offline content
• then click OK.